Technical Assistance For Child Care Providers
Technical Assistance Coordinators
- Please contact our Technical Assistance coordinators above with your questions and concerns. They will assist you via email, phone, chat or video chat.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information by visiting the MSDE Early Childhood website: https://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/
- Sign up with MSDE for the latest updates by email or text: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDMSDE/subscriber/new (This is where you can subscribe to the Tuesday Tidbits e-newsletter.)
Contact us for help with:
- Maryland EXCELS
- Accreditation Support
- Marketing your program
- Room Arrangement
- Classroom Management
- Curriculum/Lesson Planning
- Developing a Parent Handbook
Technical Assistance refers to many different ways that we can help you when it comes to the day to day running of your child care program. We can come right to your location to offer direct observation, consultation, and discussion. We can provide feedback and help with your room arrangement, playground equipment, learning materials, and/or daily schedule to name a few things. Sometimes making a few small changes in one or more of those areas can help improve your environment and behavior in your child care setting in dramatic ways. We can even help with business management or staffing questions. Take advantage of this FREE service and call our office to schedule an appointment time that is convenient for you. There are many reasons that some coaching from a trained professional can help you improve your program or classroom. Sometimes we can give advice over the phone and/or send information via e-mail. Other situations may require more help or a visit at your site. Please talk to us about how we can help address the unique needs of your child care setting.
Some Helpful Links:
- Get all the latest in information about MSDE programs and regulations on the MSDE Early Childhood Development website: http://www.marylandpublicschools.org/about/Pages/DECD/index.aspx
- For information about fingerprinting go to: http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/fingerprinting
- Many forms you may need can be found at: http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/child-care-providers/licensing/licensing-forms
- Basic Health and Safety Training through MSDE: http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/basic-health-safety-training
- You can also keep up with all of the latest news from the MSDE Early Childhood Licensing Office with the IMPACT NEWSLETTER
MARYLAND CHILD CARE CREDENTIAL PROGRAM
- Click HERE for the new Maryland Child Care Credential Program web page.
- Maryland Child Care Credential Program Change: effective May 1, 2021, the new Credential Program telephone number will be 877-355-1229 or email@example.com
- Effective January 1, 2022, all Training Voucher and Reimbursement applications must be submitted on the Maryland OneStop platform linked below:
CHILD CARE SCHOLARSHIP
MARYLAND PROGRAM ACCREDITATION
CHILD CARE CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND (CCCPDF)
If you have any questions please call ESCCRC at 410-543-6650.