For your security and convenience, we are offering online registration and payment at https://training.easternshoreccrc.org
- Center directors can enroll and pay for staff. Please contact us if you would like to do this. ESCCRC@salisbury.edu
- If you would prefer to mail your registration with a check, here is the ESCCRC Registration Form to print out (PDF).
- To use a credit, call our office to register.
- If you are in the Maryland Credential program, apply for a Training Voucher or Reimbursement
You may cancel your registration by the end of business the day BEFORE a class. In most cases, you will receive a credit toward another class (must be used within the year).
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO OFFER REFUNDS UNLESS WE INITIATE THE CANCELLATION
Other Online Training Options
Online classes are available through ProSolutions- Click Here in English
or Click Here in Spanish
Maryland Family Network is also providing information on other web-based training in our State through other Resource Centers and additional MSDE approved trainers. Visit https://www.marylandfamilynetwork.org/for-providers-training/statewide-training-calendar and click on "Google Sheet" link for a list of available training throughout Maryland.
MEMBERSHIPS TO ESCCRC
We offer individual memberships. Membership includes 1 free 2-hour class during the membership period and one Professional Activity Unit (PAU) for the Maryland Credential program. The membership fee is $25.00 for one year.
- Call 410-543-6650 to join or renew now!